This excursion offers fantastic value for money. With overnight stops in Toledo on the outward journey, and Sevilla on the return journey, and a relaxing 5 nights in Portugal this
excursiosn highlights the best of Moorish history on our overnight stops and the best of Portugal on our day excursions.
- Day 1: Travelling to Toledo with overnight stop in the 3* Hotel Real you will have a free afternoon/evening to explore the Alcazar, and Cathedral of Toledo.
- Day 2: Travel to Coimbra to stay in the 4* Hotel Vila Gale, with a short stop in the walled town of Plasencia, arrive at hotel approximately 19.00pm.
- Day 3: Free day in Coimbra which is the 4th largest town after Lisbon, Porto and Braga. The University area is the oldest in Portugal and has been classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Explore the many stunning churches, convents and monastaries and enjoy a drink/meal in the many bars and restaurant.
- Day 4: Day excursion to Lisbon with time to explore the old quarter, shops and maybe hop on a tourist bus/boat. Lisbon is the 2nd oldest capital city after Athens.
- Day 5: Day excursion to Porto, dating back to 300bc, visit the Cathedral, a local bodega or just enjoy this town on foot.
- Day 6: Day excursion to Sintra, stopping near to the National Palace, classified by UNESCO as a cultural landscape & heritage site,
or take the tourist bus out to the most westerly point in Europe.
- Day 7: Travelling towards our 3* Hotel Alcazar in Sevilla, with a short stop in Evora, arrive at hotel approximately 18.00pm. Free evening to explore Sevilla.
- Day 8: Leave after breakfast and travel back towards your original destination.
Photos left to right are Coimbra, Lisbon, Porto and Sintra
PLEASE NOTE WHEN ORDERING ONLINE THAT YOU CAN ONLY ORDER 1 ROOM AT A TIME, JUST ADD 1 ROOM TO THE CART THEN RETURN ADD ANOTHER ETC